Edina, MN 55424
5509 Kellogg Avenue
SINGLE FAMILY HOME
BATHROOMS (4 FULL, 1 PARTIAL)
A stunning custom 5-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom home offers ample space for any active family. Contemporary residential elegance begins in a foyer that warmly welcomes guests in style. A spacious living room comes complete with an attractive gas fireplace ...SHOW MORE
A stunning custom 5-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom home offers ample space for any active family. Contemporary residential elegance begins in a foyer that warmly welcomes guests in style. A spacious living room comes complete with an attractive gas fireplace that keeps things toasty. Large sliding glass doors allow access to a backyard with plenty of room to roam. The home’s chic dining room basks in natural light as it looks onto the front yard. Hosting dinner is easy using a pantry that connects the dining room to a modern kitchen. Ample counter space, exquisite cabinetry, and top appliances will feed the hungriest of households.
Atop the stairs, a hallway connects four large bedrooms and a laundry room. A room with private bathroom, bench window, and large closet serve as an ideal place to unwind. Two smaller bedrooms share a double sink bathroom and act as a premium place for the children. A spacious master bedroom with raised ceilings gracefully overlooks the backyard. The breathtaking master bath features a luxurious free-standing tub and large walk-in closet. A handy laundry room sits just around the corner with a deep sink, appliance hook-ups, and additional closet space.
The finished basement offers a variety of specialized spaces providing fun for all ages. A sports court with exercise room is a great way to keep in shape year-round. Conjoining media and game room keeps family members happy throughout the day or night. A cozy basement bedroom comes with a walk-in closet and shares a bathroom with the entire floor. The level’s wine room is a fabulous addition to a floor plan that suits everyone. All the joys of a convenient, urban lifestyle are under one roof at this magnificent house located only a block south of pristine Arden Park and Golf Terrace Heights.*All measurements are subject to change.
Lakes Sotheby's International Realty
- 5-bedroom, 4.5 bathroom
- 4,652 square foot living space
- 687 square foot attached garage
- Natural light throughout the house
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets
- Sliding door access to backyard
- Connecting media and game room
- Centrally located gas fireplace
- 4 second-story bedrooms
- Master bathroom with attached walk-in closet
- A sports court with exercise room
- Efficient heating and cooling
- Kid’s bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Mudroom leading to the garage
- Luxurious foyer opening to dining room
- Conveniently located laundry room
- Wine room and basement bedroom
- Powder room accessible to entire ground floor
- Walk-in closets throughout the house
- Kitchen and dining room connected via pantry
*All selections are subject to change.