St. Paul, MN 55105
920 Lombard Avenue
SINGLE FAMILY HOME
BATHROOMS (2 FULL, 1 PARTIAL)
Situated on the quiet residential street of Lombard Avenue, this quaint, three bedroom house is the perfect sanctuary for a family to call home. Offering its owners a spacious, yet comfortable living experience, this beautiful home is the ideal ho...SHOW MORE
Situated on the quiet residential street of Lombard Avenue, this quaint, three bedroom house is the perfect sanctuary for a family to call home.
Offering its owners a spacious, yet comfortable living experience, this beautiful home is the ideal home for a family with young children. With the kitchen and outdoor deck overlooking the backyard, you’re children will spend endless summer days playing outside on the lush lawn shaded by mature trees.
On the wooden floored main level of the house, you’ll find an open planned fully-equipped kitchen, dining room and living room. The kitchen has beautiful granite counter tops as well as a kitchen island and separate pantry. With a central gas fire place heating up this entire floor, it will become a place of relaxation in the colder winter months. The main level also includes a powder room and the laundry room with extra storage space, as well as a mud room.
The upstairs level has three carpet bedroom, as well as a shared bathroom and study area. The master bedroom includes an onsite bathroom and walk-in closet. The basement includes a family room, mechanical room, bathroom and another bedroom which is perfect for game and movie nights with friends and family.*All measurements are subject to change.
- Four carpeted bedrooms
- Master bedroom with on suite bath and walk-in closet
- Titled two and a half baths
- On suite bathroom with soak tub, twin basins and glass titled shower
- Spacious study with room for two desks
- Separate two-car garage with overhead door
- Open plan kitchen, living room and dining room
- Professional grade kitchen appliances including dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator
- Granite counter tops, sinks and kitchen island
- Outdoor deck
- Gas fire place with cultured stone face
- Mud room
- Spacious laundry room with washer, dryer and sinks
- Wood flooring throughout the main level of the home
- Storage room
- Carpeted family room
- Mechanical room
- Paved driveway
- Roomy back and front yard with large, mature trees *All selections are subject to change.